We provide funding:
- for innovative companies (SMEs) based in Saxony-Anhalt, or help them to start-up there
- in the seed, start-up and expansion phases
- irrespective of industrial sector
- in general with up to Euro 10 million per investment
- occasionally as a sole investor
All of our funding is based on the investment programmes of IBG. These can be applied individually or in combination with one another.
Funding is provided as:
- public investments in the form of minority interests ( < 25%)
- silent partnerships with or without conversion rights
The liquid funds of the investment should flow into the company; this means that share purchases are categorically excluded.